• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals Alfie and Akpo :D U/D - Pictures :)

Aurora

Mama Doe
I've yet to upload photos, but I will get around to that at some point - hopefully the weekend :)

As some of you will know I have adopted Archie-bun and Velvet from Honeybunnies (see Pairs in need of home thread).

Tonight is their first night with me, and so far Alfie (formerly Archie-bun) is yet to leave the pen. I'm hoping soon he will venture out. I think he is ok because he ate some of his food (before naughty Akpo stole some back from him :lol:) and has been having a good stretch and munching on hay. Akpo (formerly Velvet) seems to only venture out for an explore when she thinks I'm not watching. Hopefully both will come out soon once they've got used to their new surroundings.

They're both such lovely bunnies and I'm so thrilled to have been able to offer them a home :D

Update just turned around from writing this and Alfie is finally outside the pen, very near to the door to it though... hopefully this means he is less scared :D

Sorry for the long rambly thread but I'm just so excited about having bunnies again :D

xxx

Last edited:
OH chose it, it is after his favourite football player Akpo Sodje (he's a Sheffield Wednesday fan...don't ask)
:lol:

They're both lying down together now so I think I'll leave them to get some sleep and see if they're interested in some fuss from me tomorrow. :)

Hope the meal was nice Jill :)

xxx

Was a lovely meal..lots of wine:D..hic!

think poor Velvet..now Akpo..got the short straw on the new name front!:lol:
doubt she'll mind aslong as you feed her!

Was a lovely meal..lots of wine:D..hic!

think poor Velvet..now Akpo..got the short straw on the new name front!:lol:
doubt she'll mind aslong as you feed her!

I know...poor girl. Both of them don't seem interested in me yet, perhaps it is in retaliation to the new names front. Hehe.

A really little pic of the gorgeous buns in their new home :D will be flooding this thread with better pics once I find my camera lead – what a time to lose it! I should add that when I got back from work yesterday they had been very well behaved :)

AkpoandAlfie.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe and some more... have just ordered a new camera lead also :D

They are soooo very cute and are getting braver by the minute!

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

:D Thanks :D. I'm so pleased that they seem to be settling in well with us. It's so great to have them with us :D

Akpo has discovered she can jump onto the sofa, so that's her latest trick :lol: poor Alfie can't quite reach though, bless him.

Back