• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting time again.

isla

Mama Doe
Has everybun started moulting yet? My two have. They used to have a black fleece in their shed, it turned white overnight :shock:

I hate moulting time so much, mine always look ill and send me into panic mode every ten seconds. They love it though, because as I panic about them not eating or looking ill, I have to check they are still eating, today they got rasins, even though they have chomped through shed loads of hay today.

Blooming bunnies :lol:

The weather's turned so warm down here in Dorset, and I've definitely noticed a lot more fur coming out when I stroke or brush my guys!

Louie seems to be in a permanent moult. I could knit a jumper from the fur flying around the house!

Crumpet is moulting like there's no tomorrow, I'm brushing him upwards of three times a day. (He is a fluffy lionhead though)

I keep finding his fluff in my hair :oops::lol:

Back