• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybun from Helen & Baby Saint.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Hello it's me likkle Baby Saint I haven't been on the forum for ages as Mummy Helen and I were busy packing all our toys and baskets ready for moving house. We have now been in our new home with Mum & Dad Tucker and all the Tuckerbunnies for about 7 weeks and we are waiting for our new big pen to go on the front of our big long hutch. At the moment we are in the spare room and can play out all day long if we want.
11-4-10013.jpg

Mummy Helen and I have now 2 litter boxes to sleep in instead of one as Mummy Helen kept pushing me out so now I have my own if I want to sleep in it.
11-4-10012.jpg

Mummy Helen likes to sit and sleep in the blue one.
11-4-10015.jpg

But sometimes when Mummy Helen is out of her litter tray and eating I go and do something very naughty in it and she doesn't know
11-4-10004.jpg

Muhahhahahahahahaha
11-4-10003.jpg

Till the next time
lots of bunny luv
Baby Saint
xxx
wawingbunny.gif

Aw chicken, I love to hear from you. Aren't you getting big! You mustn't be sneaky and do things in mummy Helen's bed cos she obviously looks after you and helps your grow big and strong. You are such a cheeky monkey! :love:

*Gasp*

Baby Saint you are adorable! :love:

I love Mummy Helen's 'yes, can I help you?' face in the first photo.
And how they have their names on their litter trays. :) :love:

Back