• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally - Bun Pics :0)

Hi there,
Finally decided to go and take some bun pics after hunting high and low for mobile phone USB connector to no avail.

These are my 4 Lionhead bunnies - please excuse the state if the garden, we've only moved in recently and still trying to get it sorted and bunny proofed - so for the moment they have their run (which their daddy built them) and they come every evening to try and chew mummy's new sofa / wallpaper / us :D

Wabbits067.jpg

This is Bo with her favourite playthings - boxes - Grrr naughty box, have that!

Wabbits037.jpg

Bo in her favourite hiding space - a little alcove we put in for them to run to if they got nervous .... or when they don't want us to pick them more, as we keep finding :D

Wabbits071.jpg

This is Barnaby, also bothering boxes - he's the only one of the four without a mane - he's really gentle and a big softie

Wabbits068-1.jpg

Barnaby crying cos he's broken his box :lol:

Wabbits011.jpg

This is Blakey - as you can see she has had her front teeth removed due to awful mis-alignment (they just stuck straight out) and her prev owner had split them by trying to cut them with pliers!!!:censored: She still leaves her mouth dangling open becuase of it - she looks so goofy, I love her!

Wabbits017.jpg

Blakey in her snuggle box ... 'you called, mum?'

Wabbits016.jpg

Mr Bingley Sir - isn't he just he most handsome chap? He's showing his best side (the other one is a bit scary at the moment with the stitches). He's the other 3's father. Also looking a bit peeved that i caught him on the toilet :lol:

Hope to get some better ones soon - they'll be able to play out on the grass soon so that'll be luverly :D

Tammy x

:shock: Could Blakey be any cuter?? OMG.

They are all GORGEOUS!! :love: :love: :love:

What lucky buns to have found their forever home with you.

I hope Mr Bingley Sir's eye makes a speedy recovery. x

They're all beautiful, what an interesting and gorgeous litter! I ADORE lionheads, such characters :love: Lionheads are the only buns Ive ever owned :D
xxx

Aah, thanks BobbleG - I don't know what I'd do without 'em - they make me laugh with their antics every day! Blakey is a sweetheart - her expression always makes her look happy, even when she's trying to burrow your lap coz she's had enough grooming :lol:

I didn't own rabbits before I go Barnaby and Bo and later Bingley and Blakey. Gemma, so these are my first lionheads - you right, they are little characters - I'd probably go for Lionheads again as they so sweet - though I'd be more careful about whom I got them off so I could check parentage, history of teeth problems etc (3 of them need molars filing every 6-8 weeks at vets so they have a savings account all of their own now :shock: )

Tammy x

Back