• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow - people looking for playhouse!

It is pretty good value, however is not the biggest shed making a total of 14 square feet being 4 x 3.5 feet. With a nice large run on it, it will make somebuns a lovely home.

Hopefully someone in the area will give it a good home.

thanks for posting, am looking for something like this for my 2 piggies, and with a little diy it might work out just right!!!

thanks for posting, am looking for something like this for my 2 piggies, and with a little diy it might work out just right!!!

I wouldn't mind this for my piggy so if you don't bid then let me know so that I can - I wouldn't want to bid against you. :D

:wave: Amy - I'll looking for something for my new piggy so if you come across anything suitable in our area let me know.

I'll keep my eyes open for anything Suzanne. Feel free to bid on the playhouse btw, because I don't think I'd have time to go over and dismantle it anyway

I have one like that for my rabbit - but is 4' x 4' and it sits inside an aviary run that is 12' x 9' I LOVE it - takes 5 minutes to clean out and is such a good place to sit in with him if it is raining.

Back