• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor a day in the sun for Maisey and Renoir/ UD post 123

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These two 9 year old bunnies were collected from awful conditions on Sunday and will be living with us for the rest of their lives.

This is their thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=223841

Both have needed around £200 worth of treatment today for their various health problems and will need ongoing treatment to keep them comfortable. But we are just so relieved that they are being given a chance as we were uncertain if they would get one.

As they have lived their lives in a 3ft hutch with no exercise or hay we can't wait to get them out on the grass and in the sunshine. So we thought it would be a nice idea to give you an opportunity to sponsor a day in the sun for them.

It is £2 to sponsor them, we accept paypal - rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk
and cheques made out to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home, please pm for adddress.

To make it better for you we will run this for 2 weeks, at the end of the 2 weeks all sponsors names will be put in a hat and one will be pulled out for a small prize of bunny goodies, including a bag of bunny biscuit ;)

Also any name suggestions for Renoir would be good now we have had confirmed he is a she :lol:

Last edited:
I will sponsor them! Will paypal you the money now.

I suggest Mollie for the name as it goes well with Maisey.

I will sponsor these gorgeous bunnies. I would also like to put forward Anastasia for Renoir's new name :wave:

id love to sponser them especially if there is going to be a thread with photos of their first day in the sun :D
cant think of a name atm but will see if i can come up with one later :)

I'd love to sponsor them. What a lovely idea!! Maisey is lovely :love:. My surname used to be Maisey too :lol:. Can't think of a name just now, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone, but the vets have rung to say Maisey isn't doing so well, so I really don't know if she will be coming home. It doesn't look hopeful :(:(

id love to sponser them especially if there is going to be a thread with photos of their first day in the sun :D
cant think of a name atm but will see if i can come up with one later :)

Also it would be lovely if you could draw a name each day, and let the forum know who had sponsored that day :D

:cry::cry: poor maisey - Im sure people will still sponser and lets hope she does make a day in the sun - poor girl.
(will send my £2 tomorrow) xx

Also it would be lovely if you could draw a name each day, and let the forum know who had sponsored that day :D

Yes thats a lovely idea. :D

Even if Maisey doesn't get her chance I will still continue this for Renoir as she will need all the support she can get if she ends up alone on top of all the stress she already has.

Hi Liz, really sorry I've only just caught up with this. Sending loads of vibes for Maisey, I hope she gets her day in the sun :love: I also like the name Molly for Renoir :D

I have sent my sponsor money for the gorgeous pair by paypal x

I've Paypalled my sponsor money :wave:

We have fingers and paws crossed for Maisey and hope that she gets to enjoy the sunshine.

I like the name Molly too. :love:

Tracy
x

Any news on Maisey yet? I hope she picks up, poor little soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

She is having a GA this morning so we have everything crossed as it doesn't look hopeful :(

We have had an April :) We are thinking of Millicent as a new name for Renoir :?

Back