• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he holding a grudge?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Ever since Earls stasis- he is really grumpy- growling attacking and running off which is REALLY out of character............

Is it the good weather and the time of year? Even thought he is a neutered house bun? Or is he holding a grudge because I had to force feed his meds..........

I bet he's holding a grudge because you had to handle him so much and give him his meds against his will. He probs thinks you're going to pick him up for his meds everytime you go in for a stroke :roll:
Having said that my Timmy is far less sociable with me than he normally is and the only reason I can see for it is the change in weather and his moulting. So its maybe a mixture of both with Earl, poor grumpy boy ;)

I bet he's holding a grudge because you had to handle him so much and give him his meds against his will. He probs thinks you're going to pick him up for his meds everytime you go in for a stroke :roll:
Having said that my Timmy is far less sociable with me than he normally is and the only reason I can see for it is the change in weather and his moulting. So its maybe a mixture of both with Earl, poor grumpy boy ;)

yeah, he is still moulting- its by his bum now...........

that cheers me up- must re-bond with him

Back