• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry and Co enjoying the Sunshine

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully I have now worked out how to add som epics of my boys - I#m just not good at technology!!!!

BunniesMarch2009008.jpg

This is Clover (at the front) and Dandelion.

BunniesMarch2010NewRun032.jpg

Buttercup relaxing (he usually hides under the hutch when I get my camera out!

bunniesjan17th2010003.jpg

Blackberry (front) and Buttercup.

bunniesmarch2010inoutsiderun053.jpg

Clover and Dandelion share a kiss!

Hope you like my boys!!! :D

Squeeee!!! What adorable ickle nethies :love: :love: :love:

Do they live in a group or pairs?

Dan and Clo live together, and Blackie & Butter live together. They did originally all live in one group (Butter is the daddy and he was abandoned with his 3 baby boys), but as they got older Dan & Blackie both wanted to be second in command, and Clo just wanted to eat! So Dan lives well now with Clo, andBlackie lives with Butter, because Butter is the only one who can control him!

They are :love: How do you tell them apart?

They're actually quite easy to tell apart when you know them. Butter and Blackie are half the size of Clo and Dan, which helps! Clover can be told apart just by touch - they all have soft fur, but his is ultra soft. Clover also has the lightest colour inside his ears, and he's also rather rounder than the others! Dan is the same weight as Clo, but is much longer (he looked like a hare when he was a baby!). his ears have the darkest colouring inside as well. Plus Dan will be the one throwing things around....or climbing wire netting (I found him 2 feet up the aviary panel the other day!)

Blackie and Butter look the most alike, but Blackie has a smaller head (but an enormous brain and is far too intelligent!) Other than that they're very similar, and now that Butter is getting bolder I sometimes think it is Blackie who has come to greet me when it is actually Butter who has got there first :lol:

*hyperventilates with squeeeness and starts to plan bunnynap mission*

Ooooh they are just toooo adorable :love::love::love::love::love:

wonder if buunnyfreind has seen this :lol: she would steal them long before santa :lol::love:

They all have such lovely shiney fur :love::love:

They didn't look so good when I first got them - they'd been abandoned where I worked, and Buttercup (the daddy) was very underweight, and his fur wasn't very glossy. The babies weren't so bad, thank goodness. Buttercup took ages to learn to relax around people, but today when I stroked him whe he was lying in the sun he stood up, yawned and stretched, and then just lay down again and let me carry on stroking!!!!:love:

Back