• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oggie and Delila

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Haven't posted photos of them in so long!

011-12.jpg

Itch Itch Itch.

021-5.jpg

This is her new obsession. She has to jump in there and see if there is any food in there at all.

033-3.jpg

FOOOOOOD.

053-3.jpg

so naturally she put her whole head in there..

069.jpg

Scrummy Oggiebum. ( Hope you notice that he is looking alot skinnier! Not so pudge anymore!!)

091.jpg

'Alright Muver'

118.jpg

'Did you say food muv?'

123.jpg

'My impressive pilate skills will quite clearly get you falling food at my feet.'

172.jpg

This is a major major thing for Ogs. He is such a wuss that he is too scared to do most things and stays by Delilah or myself. He jumped on the box - which is a first!

181.jpg

193.jpg

Into everything, as always!

196.jpg

(my massive pile of clothes :oops:)

226.jpg

She is such a poser.

232.jpg

About to jump on the windowsill - which she has done before but from the floor..

218.jpg

Bunny Mouth.

261.jpg

264.jpg

234.jpg

Yey somone loves them - not as much as I love them though Steph ;)
You see, we (meaning me, oggie and Delly) have even thought of an evil plan of capturing Charlie and making a black and white trio :love:.
Im so glad you think they will look gorgeous altogether :p

You see, we (meaning me, oggie and Delly) have even thought of an evil plan of capturing Charlie and making a black and white trio :love:.

You can have him, good look getting a decent nights sleep :lol::lol:

Excuse me I have you know I love my Oggs and Delly VERY MUCHOS :love:
Looking trim for your wifey bun eh Oggs? :lol:
Love to both you gorgeous scrummy bunnys from your Aunty Vikkie!! :love:

I beg to differ Vikkie!!! :p

Isn't he just?! :love: He is so scrummy although I still call him my fattybum :lol:

They say thankyou everyone for such lovely comments :love: and licks to aunty vikkie :love:

Delila has such a slender body and long legs, she looks like a hare!! And her markings are so perfect they look painted on. She's incredibley beautiful :love:

And Oggie is a pretty boy, looks similar to my Beryl :D

Back