• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Rabbit Neutering

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I have put this on a thread in GC, but I was meaning to put it here, but I was weighlaid :(

In the Hartlepool Mail last week, scroll to the bottom for rabbits, but I think the rest deserves a mention too. Yeahy Hartlepool RSPCA!!!

http://www.rspcahartlepool.org.uk/

FREE DOG NEUTERING

IF YOU OWN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BREEDS OF DOG, EASYVETS, WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE RSPCA, WILL NEUTER AND MICROCHIP IT COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE

*Staffordshire Bull Terriers or Staffordshire crosses
*Rotweiller or Rotweiller crosses
*Lurchers/Greyhounds, Whippets l Any Bulldog variety
*Dogue be Bordeaux l Akitas/Huskies and crosses
*German Shepherds and crosses

Funded by the RSPCA Sunderland, Hartlepool & South Tyneside

To make an appointment please phone:
Felling Clinic TEL 0191 4692232 1 Brewery Lane, Brewery Lane Ind. Est., Felling
Burnopfield Clinic TEL 01207 271504 13 Busty Bank, Burnopfield
Shiney Row Clinic TEL 0191 3857730 39 Westbourne Tce, Shiney Row

At present the following neutering terms apply:-
Dogs

We have in place an agreement, with participating local vets, whereby we offer a VASTLY REDUCED RATE for dog castrate and spey. The cost to you would be ONLY £30! An average dog castrate is £90 and an average ***** spey is £120! We continue to offer FREE microchipping along with the neutering voucher at certain vets.

Cats

We can offer discounted neutering for cats at certain vets.

Rabbits/Ferrets

Free of charge neutering vouchers are also available for these animals.

** A full list of FREE MICROCHIP EVENTS for 2010 is available on our FUNDRAISING & EVENTS page**

Microchipping is a quick and painless procedure; a small 'grain of rice' size microchip is implanted between your pets shoulder blades, it takes a few seconds to do and lasts a lifetime. This microchip contains a unique number, which is registered with all of the pet owners contact details. It will ensure that you and your pet can be reunited should he/she go missing. A scanner is used to identify if an found animal has been microchipped. The central database is contacted and given your pets' unique microchip number, you will then be contacted to tell you where your animal is being held until you can be reunited

can we run coach trips???:lol:

i don't have anyone left to neuter, its a bit late for me and the bunnies have been done, but it seems a good offer :D

Well I have put it on gumtree too. In the paper it did say you DO NOT have to be in reciept of benefits too, but it doesn't say that on the website

Thats fab. Our branch is running something very similar soon hopefully :) Not rabbits, just neutering for staffies month xXx

Last edited:
that is really good offer, i know someone who could do with getting their rabbit done (to late for mine tho :oops:), how do you go about it ring them or email them or something??

Will pass this onto my friend,

Hugs
Kelly xx

that is really good offer, i know someone who could do with getting their rabbit done (to late for mine tho :oops:), how do you go about it ring them or email them or something??

Will pass this onto my friend,

Hugs
Kelly xx

They will need to call the branch direct :) They will probably have to be in the branch area too xx

cheers becky, I will pass it on, they are in Sunderland so I think they should be okay. I have suggested a few times to get it done, but they have never got around to it.

Will go give her a ring now.

Cheers
Kell

Back