• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this puppy pen be big enough?

I agree, it needs to be bigger.

It doesn't cost much and is relatively easy to make your own run using metal mesh and untreated wood. You can also buy aviary panels from places like Jolley's that can just be screwed together.

That pen comes with 8 x 60cm panels. So if you make it into a square type shape with 2 panels on each side that would give you a pen 3.9 ft x 3.9 ft which really isn't big enough. If Charlee is anything to go by, nethies have A LOT of energy :roll: and so really require quite a bit of space. Charlee has a night time cage that is 3ft x 6ft and then during the day she has an additional 6ft x 8ft to play in. I wouldn't go any smaller than this.

Okie dokies. It is quite an elderly bunny so he's not as active as he used to be. I'll carry on looking for something a lot bigger. I don't have the expertise to make a run so it would be best to buy something like a dog pen that can be folded away when not needed.
Thanks for the help so far
Helen xx

Back