• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a gentle girly bun...anyone help?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'm looking for a very kind natured doe for my boy Winston, who is getting very old (about 12 years) and just wants a nice wife to spend his remaining time with. He is a house bun.

His current wife is very hormonal, but not healthy enough to spay...so she is pestering him too much, which isn't good given that she is almost twice his size! So I think I need to split them up.

I don't mind about health issues or age (although preferably older).

Here is a pic of Winston's room:

DSCF1871.jpg

The Dutchess has asked me about taking a 8 year old female she knows of. She isn't neutered though. Maybe give her a shout :wave:

Just checked my email and it says she is a black otter nethie with lovely temperament, but has never seen vet or been vaccinated

I'm looking for a very kind natured doe for my boy Winston, who is getting very old (about 12 years) and just wants a nice wife to spend his remaining time with. He is a house bun.

His current wife is very hormonal, but not healthy enough to spay...so she is pestering him too much, which isn't good given that she is almost twice his size! So I think I need to split them up.

I don't mind about health issues or age (although preferably older).

Here is a pic of Winston's room:

DSCF1871.jpg

Does Jill at Honeybunnies have anything?

She had found a home :( We were very excited about her arrival so were gutted when we heard the news. She had such a lovely face, I am sure she was a very special bunny :love:

She had found a home :( We were very excited about her arrival so were gutted when we heard the news. She had such a lovely face, I am sure she was a very special bunny :love:

i was privaliged to have met looby lou...she was a very special rabbit..she had a lot of care given to her at alices but being with liz would have been ideal. sadly nothing more could be done for her though. she was so freindly too. x

Last edited:
Just bumping this up because we thought we'd found a bun, but I've just been informed that she isn't going to be coming into rescue any time soon :(

...So any more suggestions? :wave:

Just bumping this up again for rescues to see.

Can anyone help?.........Please! :wave:

Hiya.

Just to keep you updated.

We may be taking in the older lady (called Bella) in the next week or so. She will go for her pre- spay health check and see what is happening with her before we decide what to do about adoption etc. We need to see if she has cancers or anything and make sure she is well before we do anything further.

Helen

Hiya.

Just to keep you updated.

We may be taking in the older lady (called Bella) in the next week or so. She will go for her pre- spay health check and see what is happening with her before we decide what to do about adoption etc. We need to see if she has cancers or anything and make sure she is well before we do anything further.

Helen

Thanks Helen...got my fingers crossed that she gets the okay to travel :D

Poor old Winston is really starting to look his age, and it would be a massive shame if he had to spend his remaining time alone.

Back