• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do regarding Mindy

Lillian

Warren Veteran
There is a local sanctuary that said they could take her in, but they aren't a rabbit sanctuary.. so she won't get spayed and bonded :(

I did contact about 10 of the closes rescues but no one could help.

She doesn't travel well, and my only transport is public transport which is noisy and even more scary for poor Mindy :?

I could advertise on here, but it's only a slim chance she'll get offered a home.

Any ideas?

Whats wrong with Mindy? Does she have health problems which is why she needs to go to a sanctuary? Ive tried to search and see, but cant seem to find any threads about her, only photos... shes gorgeous :love: xXx

No she doesn't need to be at a sanctuary, just a home but can't find her one.

She was poorly when she arrived but pretty much in full health again now :D

Ahh right. Maybe list her on RR and get SOAD to put her in RIN :) Seems ashame for her to go to a sanctuary if she doesnt actually need too :) Shes a very pretty girl so im sure she'll find a home :love:

You could advertise in the local vets/preloved if you did a homecheck? xxx

Aaw she's gorgeous. She looks a tiny little thing.

I live in Hampshire. If you can find somewhere for her to go I'd be happy to drive you. Only have a two seater so you would have to have her in a carrier on your lap but I've done it with one of my buns (not when I was driving obviously:))

Back