• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Honeypigs

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
These are some of my current foster Honeypigs all looking for a new home.

Bodie a neutered boar
DSC00855.jpg

Maude a very pretty sow
DSC00857.jpg

Elf (the red eye is the camera flash she has dark eyes)
DSC00865.jpg

and her female friend Sprite (camera flash again!)
DSC00864.jpg

Elf and Sprite only can into rescue yesterdayand are about 2 years old. They were bought from a petshop by a young woman who then left them with her ex boyfriend when they split up. His parents ended up looking after them and eventually decided it would be best for them if they could be found a loving new home.

Awww i thought Maude had been rehomed?

She was offered a lovely home but Jill has been unable to contact her propective new owners to arrange a bonding with their other sow. I'm hoping they will get in touch but we've not heard anything for well over a week now:cry:. I suppose they could have gone away for Easter but just in case they have changed their minds about her it doesn't hurt to see if anyone else is interested.

I know when you originally took her in she was underweight, she is now a nice chunky piggie is very cheeky and oh so vocal. She starts wheeking for her tea when she hears my car pull up on the drive as soon as I get home from work.

She was offered a lovely home but Jill has been unable to contact her propective new owners to arrange a bonding with their other sow. I'm hoping they will get in touch but we've not heard anything for well over a week now:cry:. I suppose they could have gone away for Easter but just in case they have changed their minds about her it doesn't hurt to see if anyone else is interested.

I know when you originally took her in she was underweight, she is now a nice chunky piggie is very cheeky and oh so vocal. She starts wheeking for her tea when she hears my car pull up on the drive as soon as I get home from work.

Awww thats a Shame:( Yes she looks really chunky now:love: She was 660gms when i got her in 3 weeks she went up to 850gms!!!! She used to wheek for her food here,She had just started to come out of her shell,i really wanted to keep her but when i tried her with my group of 6 she just freaked out,hope she gets a home soon

Back