• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay for a rabbit consultation at the vets?

xkaytix

Warren Scout
I was just wondering how much you pay for the vet to see your rabbit to see whether I am paying too much or too little.

Full consultation fee is about £22 but I rarely pay that :lol: I'm usually charged a reduced fee of £6 something......I think its because I'm there so often :roll:

Normal consultation fee is £19 but quite often my vet will charge half that, as i'm there so often as well i think :lol:

£25, i get charged this also everytime when i only want to get her baytril, i never understood why, just robs me of my pennies more :shock::oops:

I usually pay £5 something with my usual vet and £12 for emergency. I wanted a second opinion from another vet and paid £21 today for her to say the same thing as my usual vet. I was a bit shocked today when it came to £21 but it seems that's quite good in comparison to others :S.

I usually pay £5 something with my usual vet and £12 for emergency. I wanted a second opinion from another vet and paid £21 today for her to say the same thing as my usual vet. I was a bit shocked today when it came to £21 but it seems that's quite good in comparison to others :S.

£12 for an emergency as in out of hours? :shock:

we go so often we get charged the lowest consult fee now, which is £17. sometimes that is for each of them, but if the other costs are loads, they reduce it to £17 for both of them.

think i pay someones yearly salary at the vets and on meds!! :shock::(

I pay £14 after I got kicked out of the expensive one for complaining, yet they still sent me leftlets advertising their know your rabbit week over the eater period

£12 for an emergency as in out of hours? :shock:

It depends. If it's late they will stay on after hours as long as it isn't too long after close. They also see us as soon as we call too. Been pretty impressed but was worried that he wasn't rabbit savvy. However he's always been good to us.

Back