• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Hay - Some Amazing Poo!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
My bunnies for the past few months have been eating some lovely green soft sweet smelling hay from a local farm suggested by Santa. I rang them up the other day to get some more (I buy quite a few bales), and they wouldn't let me so I went to another farm suggested by Sarah Jane.
I bought 5 (all we could fit in the car) and the bunnies went absolutely crazy for it. It's really thick and stalky with some lovely green bits in it too.....and they LOVE IT!
This is what they've rewarded me with....
240.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D
(Would just be better if they didn't poo all over the kennel!!!!)

Ha ha! I do this and get this excitement with hay and poos too! The strange things us bunny mummies do :lol:

I had my friend round and I peered in to see golden poos scattered all over the kennel, I instantly called my Dad up to ask him where his camera was, I had to take some pictures!!

Losers!

The owners of one of my recent boarders complimented me on my hay after seeing her buns "beautiful poos"!!!!! I use a local livery and he keeps good quality hay and knows it's for my buns and piggies.:)

Oooh lovely! Where's it from? The chap local to me is running out, he's only letting local regulars buy it at the moment.

Its about 3 minutes from my house :) Just off the main road. Hes such a nice man, we have 20 bales sitting there with our names on atm and we just go and get them as and when!

Oooh lovely! Where's it from? The chap local to me is running out, he's only letting local regulars buy it at the moment.

Yeah this is why he would let me buy from him.
I am deffinitely going to buy some more bales soon.
It's a few minutes drive from Sarah Jane, just turn up and he'll help you, such a lovely man!

Ooh, what farm is it?? I'm constantly on the look out for good hay, although I don't get through such large quantities as I did.

Back