• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ghostie, Toffee, Benji & Pickle

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some pictures of my foursome taken today :)
:love:
Gorgeous old man Toffee was having a snooze, until I woke him up, hence grumpy face :love:
244.jpg

The little madam that is Ghostie Toastie, the Queen of the World, she's such a little character :love:
242.jpg

243.jpg

Pickle Pudding hiding in the tent :)
257.jpg

Joined by his buddy Benji
251.jpg

Benji, my kind and shy boy
252.jpg

awwwh finally!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

think that is the first photo I have seen of Benji, I swear!! :love:

I have put pictures up of Benji before as he was rescued at the Gloustershire 61 campaign :)

Unfortunately the dynamics of the group have changed a lot since we lost Scarlett, and he is getting chased quite a bit by Ghostie (the diva), so Pickle (who Ghostie adores) has taken Benji under his wing and I find Pickle grooming him quite a lot :love: Pickle is such a gentleman :love:

It is so good to see them all again :love::love:

My group turned a little funny after Autumn, with Twilight getting chased, but they have settled down again now, so hopefully the same will happen with your little munchkins!

They're soon to be made into a group of 7 :shock:

Good luck with that :shock:

If you want another pair of hands when you are starting, please feel free to give me a shout* :)

*and I'll give you Lou's phone number :lol:

Of course, although my Mum loves Redbush so I will have to buy ordinary tea bags ;)
Alison... you get to see Gabriel (he was only a few weeks old when you last met him!)

Back