• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lyric,(Update from vets)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Shes just come down stairs i noticed under her eye was wet,Her eye isnt sore or swollen,Its just wet ive just bathed it,if shes no better tommo i will take her to the vets,Can we have vibes its nothing to serious,i love my big girly so much:(

Last edited:
oh no :( poor girly. Hope everything will be ok. It might just be a bit of an eye infection xxx

The vet put some dye in her eye,She has a tiny amount of damage to it:( So shes got drops to have for 5 days if she doesnt improve ive got to take her back,And she made it clear she doesnt like the vets,by biting my arm and hanging on!!!!!!! This is the second time shes done this at the vets,Everyone in the waiting room heard me shout OUCH!!! Ive got a bruise and a lump now!

The vet put some dye in her eye,She has a tiny amount of damage to it:( So shes got drops to have for 5 days if she doesnt improve ive got to take her back,And she made it clear she doesnt like the vets,by biting my arm and hanging on!!!!!!! This is the second time shes done this at the vets,Everyone in the waiting room heard me shout OUCH!!! Ive got a bruise and a lump now!

bless her, least you only said ouch, :lol: ive somtimes said more colourful words than ouch when bitten

Oh no :( Poor girl. Whats wrong with her eye? Is it ulcerated? :( Hope it improves with the drops xxx

Back