• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max - The most evilest and vicousest bunny ever - NOT

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Max came to me in January 2006 from Furry Friends in Surrey. Emma had named him Mad max and although she had done wonders with him he was still deemed aggresive. 4 years on and look at the little man, Soooooo Aggressive?????? :lol:

1004201020.jpg

1004201026.jpg

1004201027.jpg

1004201033.jpg

1004201034.jpg

1004201039.jpg

And i managed to catch the end of a binky, i took a video of it but i can't upload that for some reason
1004201048.jpg

Yes he's a killer alright, better watch your carrots! He used to be very aggressive, and would dart after you accross the shed, but he's chilled out alot since then.

I never realized he was a maggie, there normally really chilled out buns which is why I love them so much.
I remember his story and thought you where mad taking him on.:shock: But I think you can give yourself a well deserved pat on the back if he's that chilled out now. Well done.:D

I can't tempt you with another pain in the bum can I ;)

http://www.rngp.org/index-photo-diego.shtml

Cheers guys, i do feel very proud of myself and Max, he trusts me and that's why he can get cuddles now, he will still nip on occasion and if your not me he's not that cuddely, but he is so so sweet and i think is a very happy bun.

Tracey DO NOT TEMPT ME! There are three on here at the moment that given the opportunity i would have in the blink of an eye, but i haven't got the space for all of them.

BTW They are Velvet, BARC, Foxglove, Honeybunnys and Tracey's little guy here, he is georgous! I love his eye colour.

Cheers guys, i do feel very proud of myself and Max, he trusts me and that's why he can get cuddles now, he will still nip on occasion and if your not me he's not that cuddely, but he is so so sweet and i think is a very happy bun.

Tracey DO NOT TEMPT ME! There are three on here at the moment that given the opportunity i would have in the blink of an eye, but i haven't got the space for all of them.

BTW They are Velvet, BARC, Foxglove, Honeybunnys and Tracey's little guy here, he is georgous! I love his eye colour.

But he's only very little and there is a run going up to Kay's that he could join ;):D:lol:

But he's only very little and there is a run going up to Kay's that he could join ;):D:lol:

Honestly, you lot are awful! Tempting me with all these bunnies! I would love to Tracey but i really really can't.

Foxglove is hopefully coming from Jill in may and i am going to try a slow careful bonding with Max as Max needs a friend, however i have no idea if Foxglove will bond with Mac and if she doesn't she will be a single bun and i will be on the hunt for a friend for my most evilest boy :lol:

Back