• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help dieting arthur but plumping up dora

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well as most of you know dora lost a lot of weight (from 2.3kg to 1.8kg) in a short space of time she was not eating and had a runny nose...she has responded to treatments adn we have lab results back etc she is eating again wich is great she is back to 2.1kg now so only a bit more ot go to get ehr to normal however arthur used to be around 2.4kg(normal healthy weight he is a lop) then i wieghed him when i did dora for teh 2.1kg weigh in and he is now a whopping 2.9kg well whopping for him!!!!! his belly is quite round and while he is very energetic and can clean himself ideally i would like to make him a little slimmer. so my dilema is how to diet one but not the other. dora hates being hand fed and refuses to eat her dinenr without arthur next to her...which results in "sharing of everything!

I have a bit of this trouble with my lops. Mischa is starting to look a little thin and Mini a little plump. If they refuse to eat separate what about hand feeding? Then they can still be together but you can oversee what they eat better.

I have a bit of this trouble with my lops. Mischa is starting to look a little thin and Mini a little plump. If they refuse to eat separate what about hand feeding? Then they can still be together but you can oversee what they eat better.

due to being poked soooomuch recently dora doestn trust me to give her anythign by hand also she isnt a very "human freindly " bunyn at teh best of times prefering rabbit company do you think two bowls might work?
arthur has no problem eating anywhere seperate or not lol its jsut dora she ahs always been this way and will not eat without a partner.(in fact the reason arhtur became par tof the family) x

Back