• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She is such a good girly!

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
My two were out for their eve run about, and so I used the time to clean out.
I had their litter tray with the granule things in, ready and waiting on the top on the hutch. Delly jumped up their half way through and had a pee! :love:
Bless her little socks!!!

Although, my adoration for her slightly went down when I was sweeping the hutch with my gloves on. She took a disliking to these ages ago and often nibbles at them if they are lying on the floor. Anyway, I was blocking her with my arm so she couldnt jump all over everything and she bloody bit my glove half way up my arm. It went right through and she bit my arm and OMG did it hurt. You can actually see like a tunnel where she bit in.. :shock: I've never been bitten by a bun before so it was such a surprise. I feel really bad for people who have proper proper bitey buns now :oops::lol:
She was so close to a vien, I think if she meant it my whole arm would be killing by now!

How could you post a thread of such a GORGEOUS bunny and not show us a new pic? ;)
And just so you know, I'm going to pop down to yours in the night and steal Ogs, Delly AND Andy and keep them forever and ever :love:

oh bum, sorry Steph I keep forgetting to charge the camara :oops: :oops: I will do it tomorrow, promise :lol:

Not if Impy has her babs first, in which case you know charlie will be taken from moi and my handbag. He will love it - Il put some yummy food in there and he will laaaaave me lots ;)

oh bum, sorry Steph I keep forgetting to charge the camara :oops: :oops: I will do it tomorrow, promise :lol:

Not if Impy has her babs first, in which case you know charlie will be taken from moi and my handbag. He will love it - Il put some yummy food in there and he will laaaaave me lots ;)

Ahaha but that's only IF she has babehs, I'm definatly gonna come get your lot! :love:

I've been bitten a million times :lol:
Roo actually took a chunk out my finger, i came running in with a trail of blood behind me, look like i'd been mauled by a lion.. well she is a lionhead :lol:

And like Steph said PICS!!!

Back