• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ziggy ... hes like a new rabbit !

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0405april20100006.jpg

dont you just think he looks great .. :D

final check with the vet this week and he will be ready for his new home as a house bunny .. just hope he likes his wife to be :)

i can't believe how different he looks - his eyes just look sooo much better. full of life and hope:love: fingers crossed he falls madly in love with the prospective wifey bun

Oh Angie he looks amazing!!! :love: :love:

You really wouldn't believe he was the same bunny! All I can say is *what* a testament to your caring skills he is!! :D xx

Bless him! I hope he likes his wife-to-be too and enjoys his new home and his new life. Bunnies like this must make up for all the sadness and frustration you have to contend with..... or at least go a long way towards doing so.

:love: x

He looks fab! Jo's going away for a few days tomorrow and we're feeding Daisy (and playing with :)) and you can be sure we'll be telling her how gorgeous he is!

Back