• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you feed a group?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
just wondering if and when I get my 4 bonded how you manage to feed all 4 without a big scrap??
Oreo and Sooty are terrible chasers as it is when it comes to feeding times AND they always want what the other has!! - but with 4 of them how does it work??
Do you just throw it in? or use bowls??

Mine are really good, well they get about 8 pellets each so I hand feed them them.
Then they have a mahosive dish so enough room to get round at same time to eat.

I throw the pellets as far as wide as possible (mine are all on concrete or inside, so no issues with any being missed and going mouldy in the grass), then I stay long enough to check everyone is eating and there are no issues.

I have two bowls for a group of 3 and a group of 4 and i tip it half and half in each bowl and they eat side by side from there.
Having read this though I'm thinking perhaps i may just scatter. praps thats nicer for them!

Back