• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys

jenzel5

Mama Doe
because Hayden is going in for surgery next week I am wanting to get her something special. I have been looking at what to get her but nothing seems good enough. What are the best toys or hideaway etc that you recommend? They have a large cardboard tunnel, willow tunnel, willow toys etc i just want something a bit different. Hhmmm :? I was thinking more like a hideaway because she may want some peace and quiet and just to hide after her surgery. Hayden and Dudley are quite big so rabbit hideaways seem a bit small

How about the beds you can buy for cats? Some of them are like little cubby holes aren't they? (sorry not explaining myself very well, can picture them but can't find the right words to describe them :oops:) They do activity centres for cats too, with scratching posts and different platforms that I've thought would be great for bunnies!

Hope Hayden's surgery goes well and it isn't anything too serious, will keep my fingers crossed xx

Back