• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Peaches in the garden yesterday **Pic heavy**

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Well, it's my moms garden really, I just borrowed it for a bit to let them have a run around as my garden is a state and not bunny proofed.

They loved it! They were binkying all over the place! :love: After seeing them out yesterday and seeing how happy they were, I know I'm definately making the right decision moving them outside :D

Sorry there are so many pics :oops:

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

Mr Paddy having a clean
DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

On the move!
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

"Are you ready for my close up mommy?"
DSC00224.jpg

Paddy hiding behind the water butt
DSC00222.jpg

Peaches hiding behind the water butt - I think they liked it behind there :roll:
DSC00221.jpg

"We've found the treaties!"
DSC00218.jpg

"Mmmmm, this plant's tasty!"
DSC00232.jpg

"Let me in pweeeeeease!"
DSC00231.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

Paddy having another clean
DSC00240.jpg

He's a right dope bless him! :lol:

I love the way his ears lop up and down when he hops :lol: And he's so dainty when he hops, it's more like a little skip than a hop :love:

Awwwwh :love::love: Hello babies! :wave: Looks like they had fun in the garden :love:

love the close ups and love the pic of Peaches looking in the window :lol: Bless her :love: xXx

:love::love::love::love: especially the close-ups, and i love Paddy's do. I def reckon non-people bunnies are better off outside - much more stimulation out there that suits them and is less human-orientated.

aww lovely piccies - They are both gorgeous! :love:

I have started putting mine out through the day too and they love it! but mine also love going behind the tank - why do they do that?? I think they just go where we dont want them to on purpose!! :lol:

:love::love::love::love: especially the close-ups, and i love Paddy's do. I def reckon non-people bunnies are better off outside - much more stimulation out there that suits them and is less human-orientated.

I'm going to miss them though :cry: The only time they want human attention is when there's food about :roll: Whereas Jose and Rainbow will come up to you to just say hello and be nosy

Beautiful pictures! :love: x

They do look happy. Lol Jack is always washing himself too - and they say women are vain....... :p

They are really lovely bunnies!!

Back