• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns in the sunshine

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
at my nan's today, locksley loves it, i even left grandad rabbit sitting for a few hours while went out with nan, i kept thinking about locksley like leaving a child, i have never left him in the garden before, but although my grandad stayed out with him, i still worried :oops: rosie spends the afternoons on my nan's rug in the house, a proper old lady bun :lol:

my grandad loves locksley, saying he is a belter :lol: you can walk up to him 24/7 and he doesn't run away, just wants to be picked up and cuddled

here are some pics from today

011.jpg

whats up there?

012-1.jpg

rosie spent half an hour outside, then decided to head indoors :lol:

013-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

a rabbit popped out of the tube

018-1.jpg

027.jpg

its a hard life being a rabbit

021-1.jpg

his favourite spot is behind the plant pot

022-1.jpg

i cleans my paws

024.jpg

i cleans my side

025.jpg

and alittle over here

026.jpg

you looking at me?

035.jpg

my chair

037.jpg

i is cute

038.jpg

awww they are really cute - look very happy!

that owl on the otherhand :shock::shock: :lol:

that owl nearly killed me one day a few years ago :shock: :lol: nan said put this food out for the birds, soo i went out on her decking went flying hit the owl and it fell towards me :oops: :lol:

when grandad was running us back home, i don't have to put locksley in the carrier he just sits on my knee :lol: i noticed that his hair had gone all static, all i had to do was hold my hand above his fur and it shot up :shock: :lol: it was weird :lol:

Back