• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Earl's 'Bunny Stasis Fix'...try it.........

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
:D Special K Mini-Breaks!!!

They crumble easy, are soft enough for dental buns! and they are really sweet......

Seemed to help get Earl out of stasis as they are bulky and full of fiber!

He has had about one every 4 - 5 hours as a treat because I am so happy he is eating again!

Think they are quite sugary as they taste sweet... but meant he couldnt resist it!!! :lol:

bramble leaves seem to be working for alvin. anything non bunny food makes him worse i think.. im sure once brown bread set him off.. he was getting a tiny bit while i was hiding pearls baytril on it and he got stasis :(

yeah i know... the more i think about it the more sure i am ive done this to him :oops::oops: still no results about EC yet either :? she did say theyd take a while, unless shes worried about upsetting me after Pearl :shock::shock:

i think i better phone the vets tomorrow lol

glad you have found something that works tho :D:D:D:D

Its not your fault!!! Dont blame yourself............ The special K bites worked because it was the only thing he would eat!

Back