• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got told I was cruel

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Wen't into a local petshop who don't sell animals though but was stocking up on supplys. Seph was jokeing saying I would e3nd up with an 8group of dutches bu the end of the year when one of the assistants started telling me you shouldn't have more then two rabbits in together. They would all kill each other.
Seph gave me the look as in to not say anything because I would scream at her of something.
Told her that its a good job they don't sell rabbits if they were going to give out that advice and eplained bonding and how rabbits can live happily together if done correctly and my three adore each other.

But noo she went on and on. In the end shoved my stuff down and told her I wouldn't shop again in there as she was so rude and needed not to listen to others conversations.

Was fumming, how dare she grrr. I think it was more the fact she would not listen to anything I had to say, in her eyes I was wrong no matter what and clearly told me.

You should write a letter, with documentation, evidence, etc, and explain it all and bring her down a step or two that way.

I said I would going to post aload of information through there door to Seph earlier, theres not a big buisiness otherwise I would write to head office and complain.
I was so fustrated more so she wouldn't listen at all.
If the saturday girl still works there Seph knows her vagually so may email her about it as shes a very bunny person and know she gets fustrated too.

When people are that close minded I doubt there is much you can say or do to change their mind. :/

What a cheek though. I'd like to hear her explain WHY they would kill each other if there were more than 2 together!? :?:roll:

Back