• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Family Pets =]

princessdanii

Warren Scout
All My Animals :D :wave:

Mummy - Tinkerbell
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Kits
Picture004.jpg

Daddy - Blue
PICT0418.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Cheeky The Cat
PICT0490.jpg

Marmite The Cat
PICT0413.jpg

Jinxy The Ferret
Picture007.jpg

Minnie The Hamster
Picture.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

The fert.........:love::love::love:

Well, all of them really but Im a huge fan of ferts....:roll::roll:

AWH! :love:
They are all so so cute. :love:

One tip though... the pink fluffy bedding isnt safe for hamsters. :( And ive never seen it used with bunnies. Please. remove it. It can be deadly if eaten. :(
Linky. Please read x

AWH! :love:
They are all so so cute. :love:

One tip though... the pink fluffy bedding isnt safe for hamsters. :( And ive never seen it used with bunnies. Please. remove it. It can be deadly if eaten. :(
Linky. Please read x

Really?! Oh i'll change her bedding straight away, Whats best for hamsters for bedding? I've always used the pink fluffy stuff with all my hamsters. :roll:

:lol: I'm not a lover of ferrets myself its my partners he nagged me to get one, Do you have them ??

I have 3 currently.....kept ferts for over 20 yrs.........Love em!!!
Groover,Minty and Jilly.All neutered.All live together......total harmony,crazy critters,:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lovely pics! :love:

Re the fluffy bedding - tbh I wouldn't use it at all for any animal as the risk of it entangling teeny limbs is too great. It has been known to cause real problems.

I use Value Loo roll for my small animals - either shred it or just stick some sheets in and the hamsters shred it themselves. ;)

For Mummy-bun - hay alone would be fine and safer. :)

Really?! Oh i'll change her bedding straight away, Whats best for hamsters for bedding? I've always used the pink fluffy stuff with all my hamsters. :roll:

Loo roll & kitchen roll is fine for hamsters :) :)
Just hay will be fine for mummy bunny. :)

xx

ETA: Posted at the same time as Hanlou :lol:

Lovely pics! :love:

Re the fluffy bedding - tbh I wouldn't use it at all for any animal as the risk of it entangling teeny limbs is too great. It has been known to cause real problems.

I use Value Loo roll for my small animals - either shred it or just stick some sheets in and the hamsters shred it themselves. ;)

For Mummy-bun - hay alone would be fine and safer. :)

Thankyou, i'm going to go and change them all now, I seriously didn't know about all that as petshops use it all the time. I'll take everyone's advice on here though. Its a good idea loo paper they shred everything, Minnie had my partners best jeans the other week :lol::lol: More fool him for leaving them near her cage :lol::lol: He wasn't laughing!! :lol::lol:

I have 3 currently.....kept ferts for over 20 yrs.........Love em!!!
Groover,Minty and Jilly.All neutered.All live together......total harmony,crazy critters,:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww!! :) They've got some right personalities i'll give them that, What do you feed them on??

awwh all your pets are gorgrous...especially Marmite can I add :love: He has lovely Mackerel Tabby markings... looks like he has a foreign/orient cat breed in him :love::love:

awwh all your pets are gorgrous...especially Marmite can I add :love: He has lovely Mackerel Tabby markings... looks like he has a foreign/orient cat breed in him :love::love:

Yeah he's my fav cat, Couldn't ask for a better cat tbh he's brilliant with my daughter too she's nearly at terrable two's and she picks him up & pulls his tail and he doesn't do anything just lays there! He sleeps with her on a night too wont ever leave her room while she's sleeping! Best cat ever! :love:

Just changed all there beddings!! -) Mummy & Kits look happy :D

& Minnie is happy shredding all the toilet roll up! :lol:

Thankyou for all your advice again! :wave:

Back