• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

from Dozing Carrot to Disapproving Rabbit

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Don't think I should have woken him :oops:

Picture1485.jpg

Picture1486.jpg

Picture1487.jpg

Picture1489.jpg

Picture1490.jpg

He is gorgeous!

On another note, how is Tigger and Lindt? :love:

Ah, they are fine. When I went to the shed this morning Carrot was stretched out flat, with Tigger bunny-flopped over him, with little Brock bunnyflopped over him. Lindt was looking on from a shelf!

:lol: i love the pic where he has one ear up as if he's seeing whether you're worth the effort of both ears:D

Ah, they are fine. When I went to the shed this morning Carrot was stretched out flat, with Tigger bunny-flopped over him, with little Brock bunnyflopped over him. Lindt was looking on from a shelf!

so glad to hear :love: i still cant believe they live in a group, they were so grumpy here with the other buns :lol:

Excellent thread title....and what a fab boy he is!!!!!

Thank you. He certainly knows how to take life easy! :D

Sparkle, they're really chilled out now and have even been accepted into the high status Carrot/Drusilla/Scamper group that has the best "hanging out" space (ie near the back door/food). Very few buns make it to that group, so they MUST be "in"!!! :lol:

Back