• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Cat Ava

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure if anyone will remember my cats

Ava came to me through Freecycle. I was orignally interested in her daughter, Evie, but had to wait as she had just had a litter, and they needed to be weaned. So in waiting I was preparing for Evies arrival and noticed this person had said he had 4-5 cats needing homes. None of them neutered.

Anyway long story short Ava and Evie came to me, I missed out on getting another one. Ava came to me 4 weeks pregnant, both were complete skinny messes, full of bites and scratches. Fleas, worms, underfed and not cared for at all. Ava, he proudly told me had produced 5 litters, she was only 4 yrs when she came to me, this was to be her sixth.

I was lucky to get great support from Cats protection, who send me vouchers to get them both done. I was planning on Evie, but taking on Ava I couldn't get them both done at once.

Both have recovered from their ordeal, and are never very far from our house now.

11042010019.jpg

11042010025.jpg

11042010046.jpg
With little cat, who she carries everywhere, talking to. :love::love:

My pampered baby.

Back