• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new piggie

Suzanne

Mama Doe
This is my new piggie that I brought back from Kirkby yesterday. Anyone know what type he is? He's lovely but he doesn't have a name yet so all suggestions welcome.

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

drama mask

So sweet! He looks like one of those drama masks, with one side of his face a different colour to the other. very pretty piggy.

Awwww he's gorgeous! :love: Will you be getting him a friend? Guinea Pigs are like rabbits and are very sociable animals, they love the company of another piggy. ;) My girls would be lost without each other. :love:

Awwww he's gorgeous! :love: Will you be getting him a friend? Guinea Pigs are like rabbits and are very sociable animals, they love the company of another piggy. ;) My girls would be lost without each other. :love:

I expect I'll get him a friend soon so I'll be on the look out for a suitable partner. Still can't decide on his name though.

He makes a funny noise like a gremlin from the film when he's sitting on your knee. Does that mean he's happy or grumpy?

he is gorgeous! he looks like a wilbur to me. oh, and then when they make that 'burrrr' noise, you can call him wilburrr.... ! (sorry :oops:)

Back