• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scunthorpe rabbit rescue

pennypoos

Mama Doe
we have just got back from the scunthorpe rabbit rescue open day, and it was packed. i took my two little girls and they realy enjoyed it. they both came home with a balloon each and lots of litte bits n bobs that they won. the cakes were yummy, and the buns were realy realy cute.
Maybe when my garden is finnished and i have some where for a nice big dog run, im deffo going to consider addopting a friend for my penny.
And it was nice to meet bunnybecky :wave:
hope they raised loads a money for the buns :D

I was going to come but hubby had to work last night so has been in bed all day and I'm not allowed to drive on my own at the moment. Hopefully get along to another one though if there is one in the future. Glad you had a good day and hope it raised lots of money for the buns :)

We're definitely going to have another!!! It went better than any of us imagined!!!
Before we even opened to the public, we'd already raised £150 on the raffle!!

I eventually put the bunny suit on, just in time for the Evening Telegraph to come down and cover the event!! I had my photo taken holding my fave bunny we have in, and I was also interviewed. It was such an amazing day. Everyone had fun :)

it was fab!! i had my bunny creations stall and sold lots of bunny things. Me and my friend had a fantastic time and it was lovley to meet some people from here!
it was so busy and was certainly a big hit!! well done mandy, bekkie and the everyone who helped make it a fantastic day! we'll certainly come again!

it was fab!! i had my bunny creations stall and sold lots of bunny things. Me and my friend had a fantastic time and it was lovley to meet some people from here!
it was so busy and was certainly a big hit!! well done mandy, bekkie and the everyone who helped make it a fantastic day! we'll certainly come again!

I'mm upload some photos when we get them sorted. And I'll send you a telegraph when we get printed. Seeing as you got interviewed!! :p

wow £750 that is amazing.
we will deff come again next time you have another open day. Iv just got home from work, and my OH said the kids havn`t stoped talkin about it all night :lol: im going to sit a chill out and read my bunny mad mag with a nice cold beer....... ahhhhhhh !!

pictures pictures lol cant belive i missed the bunny suite :{
But i did leave bekkie with a bunny in a mankini :lol:

hope you enjoy the mag!!

yes i am enjoying reading thanks lisa. i have just finnished reading about rabbits teeth, and found it very interesting :D. And all the bun`s in the cutest bunny comp all are scrummy, especially the winning bun. im going to steel her, she is beautifull. Im going to read some more when i have my brew in the morning.:D and im going to order the nxt issue when it comes out.

Back