• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Transport Middlesex To Nottingham

Hopper

Mama Doe
Hi, can anyone help please, this is urgent and I am worried about the conditions of the rabbits and love birds there.

A lady who suffers Agraphobia and bad Asthma is struggling, her husband who was the one who cleaned the animals out and cared for them has left her. She cant clean them out and I am assuming cant get foods etc.. as cant get out? We need these out asap and into rescue here!

2 rabbits aged 9 years, male and female, bonded pair. I am concerned due to age and complications they may have and needs they may need also.

There is also 2 love birds to come in with them, with cage also!

There is also if any rescue can help as we dont have space now these aswell I am afraid. (bold highlighted)

1 Pair of Love Birds about 10 years old.
2 Chinchillas boy & girl together about 1 year old.
1 Chinchilla boy about 6 months old.

2 Rabbits Boy & Girl live together about 9 years old.
2 sets of boy Guinea Pigs about 18 months...

TRANSPORT IS FROM MIDDLESEX TW17 TO NOTTINGHAM NG7 (please note, the animals need taking directly from the ladies house so I will need to send you a surrender form)

I can do part way...say from Newport Pagnall or Toddington services on M1 to Nottingham :wave::wave:

I could probably take the rabs temporarily

Bare with me as my geography stinks, newport pagnall, is that as in newport down south? That would be better if so as its nearer where they need bringing out.. Toddington services, on aa router its showing manchester. thats further past me to come back?

Sorry if thats all wrong, I figure out on aa router places :oops:

This is so upsetting as the person appears to be on my doorstep.

I do have a car but I am so immobile myself (osteoporosis/arthritis) and I could never load up so many animals and as I only have a Fiesta I doubt they'd all fit in :?

Have you asked ARC if they could help ?

I really would help if I could. I wish my body wasn't so bloody useless :cry:

Thank you.

I am going to call lady in a bit as had offer with the rabbits ;)

I was wondering, if anyone local in the meantime could perhaps help hands on? Going round and cleaning some of them out, making sure fresh hay, foods and water is available? I would need to ask her if thats ok 1st, but it would help keeping them comfy and fed whilst we work on getting rest out?

Just had emg piggie bought in, possible stroke, so just going to syringe feed and water him and settle him down.

I know someone looking for chinnies, so could take the chinnie boy for her.

The two chinnies.... is one neutered as I noticed you said 1 male 1 female?

The one chinny is sorted now. The two chinnies, I am not sure tbh? Maybe hugo can check when she collects the rabbits and piggie?

Its just the 2 chins now needing help.

I could take the pair if they come in with a cage (the woman hasn't got one but enquired about a chinnie that was meant to come in, that never turnt up!)

Dont think the chins have a cage with them?

Ive a chin rescue contact me and they can take the chins, going to try and get all these on same run to nottingham and then chin rescue can collect from me.

Amy, Liz mentioned meeting you with you where you said you could cover from on the run. If liz can can contact Amy to arrange day and times that would be great, I hope you can match them up ok :)

Dont think the chins have a cage with them?

Ive a chin rescue contact me and they can take the chins, going to try and get all these on same run to nottingham and then chin rescue can collect from me.

Amy, Liz mentioned meeting you with you where you said you could cover from on the run. If liz can can contact Amy to arrange day and times that would be great, I hope you can match them up ok :)

If the chins don't have cages we certainly can't get them as we have nothing for them to live in or transport them in :(

Can someone please let me know if I am still taking piggys. have the owner on the phone at the moment and Amy's pm box is full so can't reply

Liz has said she can't get the chins or birds in the car, so I wonder if she could collect the rabbits if she's taking them, and we can arrange for someone else to do the first part of the run for the rest of the animals to come to Nottingham?

Back