• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

esme in the garden...

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
my beautiful girl:love:

DSCF0319.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

What is it about girlie nethies? They could never be mistaken for a boy. Their eyes are just so pretty and feminine :love:

:love::love::love::love::love:

What is it about girlie nethies? They could never be mistaken for a boy. Their eyes are just so pretty and feminine :love:

i know what you mean (but i am rather biased:D). eric is really cute but esme is just so pretty and dainty. she has huge eyes and such long lashes - i'm really jealous:lol: even her little paws are dainty:love:

She's gorgeous! :love: We dont see enough piccies of your two!!! :D

Loving her moult line :lol:

she moults in crazy patterns - the funniest bit was when the line was across her face - looked like she was frowning all the time:lol:

most pics i have of eric are when he's flopped or hiding from some imaginary menace and all you can see is his nose:roll:

she moults in crazy patterns - the funniest bit was when the line was across her face - looked like she was frowning all the time:lol:

most pics i have of eric are when he's flopped or hiding from some imaginary menace and all you can see is his nose:roll:

Oh bless her :lol:

Awww I love little Eric he sounds like a right dope :lol:

Back