• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

puppy pen prices

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
they seem to vary quite a bit. can anyone point me in the direction of a reasonably priced panel pen (6 or 8 sides) as i'm struggling with co-ordinating outside time for the buns.

thank you

http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/playpen.htm

I have both the indoor and outdoor ones from here! :wave:

Neither are safe to use unsupervised - or atleast from a window unless your garden is very secure. The outdoor one is very strong but has only a net for the lid. The indoor one is quite low - a jumping bunny will be able to clear it! Fortunately mine don't jump much - although saying that we did find Poppy the wrong side of the pen when on holiday when we came down for breakfast! :lol: After that we pegged a sheet over the end she was using to jump out by standing on her willow den!

thank you:) looks similar to the one i already use but i'm sure its way cheaper:thumb:

does it have the stake things that join it together that can be pushed into the ground or do i need tent pegs? (it will be used up against a fence to increase the space even more).

thank you:) looks similar to the one i already use but i'm sure its way cheaper:thumb:

does it have the stake things that join it together that can be pushed into the ground or do i need tent pegs? (it will be used up against a fence to increase the space even more).

The outdoor one on my second post definitely came with long metal pegs that run through the panel and then can be pushed into the ground. Probably best to check with any seller you order it from first though.
I think it was between £40-60 but as so long ago I can't remember sorry. :oops::wave:

Mine was £47 with delivary :) off ebay. It's 8 pannels so it's 6x2 (well its actually a tad bigger) and its 3 and a half ft high

Back