• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Calm Before the Storm ... 30minutes before Archie castrated Leo ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
So here were my two boys playing happily in the sun. Little did I know I was dancing into full on drama :cry:

Anyway in an attempt to cheer me up whilst my little man is at the vets I thought I'd post some before pictures :)

3.jpg

My little man Leo ... I'm sorry baby :(

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Archie ... part time rabbit. Part time vet.

5-1.jpg

Typical Leo and Archie. Leo chilled out while Archie eats any food in sight :roll:

9.jpg

I can see you mum!

7-1.jpg

Banana time.

8-1.jpg

Bit of clean up.

10.jpg

6-1.jpg

:( Doubt I'll be seeing this again.

Bum shake!

I know. When I left them alone for a few minutes they were both cuddled up :(

I hope Leo pulls through. I can't conceive the fact that I might never see him binkying around the garden again. I'll never forgive myself either since it's something I could have prevented if only I'd done some research. Made one phone call to the vets to check the guy was telling me the truth :(

you could never have predicted this hun, noone would bond thier bunnies if we considered the what ifs before hand.

please dont blame yourself, you thankfully was there when it kicked off and got him to the vets.. you couldnt do no more than that xxxx

They are lovely photos, thank you for sharing them with us.

It certainly does not look like they were about to fight in the photos so you could not have predicted what would have happened. You acted promptly and got him to the vet which is all any of us could do in that situation.

I hope Leo recovers quickly and that they are able to rebond.

Is Archie neutered?

ETA - You would really need to think carefully about any possible rebond after such a fight - others may be able to advise better if they have had a similar experience.

Last edited:
Yes Archie is neutered and I know that for a fact because I personally took him to get done.

I could kill this guy for everything he's caused. If he had been honest I would of had absolutely no issues taking him to the vets and having him done myself. And now "Colin" has vanished off the face of the earth so I can't even give him a piece of my mind :evil:

Back