• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it possible to carry two rabbits at the same time?

Haha, I want to get a wifey for my drawf bentley, but my mom says it will be hard to carry them! But they will both me small

Mine are small but I carry them separately - I need 2 hands to pick each one up for a start, so I'm not sure how I could pick the 2nd one up with only one hand. But I also use two hands to hold them securely (one under the bottom and one over the shoulders).

If I want to carry them both somewhere, then I put them into a carrier.

I would only carry one at a time, they need to be supported, if something startles them and they panicked you could easily drop them, better to be safe than sorry:D

I can carry Herbie & Inca at the same time, they are both pretty still when they are up higher.
A small carry case would mean you could carry both at the same time no probs, or a wee cushion bed type thing.

bloke at work carries his bunnies one in each arm. i cant even keep hold of one so i cant :lol::lol::lol:

Depends on the rabbits but i do have a couple of pairs I can pick up in the run and carry back to the hutch without them wriggling. :)

Yes I can. And they are supported. One hand under both bums and one arm around them both. I have held three at once before but we weren't going very far at all. It's a lot harder with the lionheads though and I very rarely do it. If we are going outside to the run I will always use the carrier.

Excuse my hair...

BS090741115103255-vi.jpg

Iv'e carried my three together alot but they sit still and don't wriggle, if they did I would only carry two at a time.
Mine know that when there carried it normally leads to a big bowl of food.

I have 3 dwarf bunnies who would technically make up a whole rabbit and I hold them all at once :lol::love:

The way I hold them it's like holding a larger rabbit. For me personally I actually find it easier to hold Nutmeg and Smudge together than them individually because they keep each other calm.

But that's just me.

Yes I can. And they are supported. One hand under both bums and one arm around them both. I have held three at once before but we weren't going very far at all. It's a lot harder with the lionheads though and I very rarely do it. If we are going outside to the run I will always use the carrier.

Excuse my hair...

BS090741115103255-vi.jpg

Great photo :)

Back