• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Cookie say hello to rabbits united

Becky88

Young Bun
Hi, im Becky from Manchester and im a newbie, first post... Wanted to share my 2 babies within the forum :)

Here is Millie & Cookie (black lionheads sisters)

MillieCookie.jpg

Feeding.jpg

Millie.jpg

Hutch.jpg

Run.jpg

Hello and welcome :wave:

Arnt they so pretty! :love:
I love your run to! Where you get it from?

I dont suppose we could swap boyfriends for 2 days can we!? Mine makes a good stir fry (no bunny DIY though!)?! :lol::mrgreen:

Haha he's quite a handyman and enjoys doing things like that. I gave him a helping hand at times :) Probs cost us about £35 in total for everything. it's a good solid run aswell.. 6ft by 6ft. Dad wasnt too impressed when he seen it takes over most of his garden though hehe..

Hiiiii! I'm from Manchester too! Which area if you don't mind me asking?

Your bunnies are gorgeous. I'm such a sucker for lionheads :love:

:D first time iv ever had lionheads, when i seen them in the shop i thought they were 2 balls of fluff untill i seen their big black eyes.. i just had to buy them! haha their so cute. Im from North Manchester (Blackley) where abouts are u from?

:wave: - Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your bunnies are beautiful xx :love: xx

Black bunnies are extra special.... ;)

Thanks all :D Cookie is more fluffier then Millie, and more cheeky! haha thats how i tell them apart. Cookie likes to rule the most.

Back