• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hubby bought for me ...

lildebs

Mama Doe
....on ebay and a bargain of £100!! :p :love:

Not quite the 10ft but it's 8ftx4ftx5ft....they also have the run of the garden too.....we have just changed the mesh so it's just for playing in at the mo...need to put shelves in the kennel stain it etc....completed piccies will follow soon:D

But here they are:

100_9306.jpg

:lol: I've been after one for ages...had my eye on one but was £299 ...as I say not ready yet and it's just been plonked in the middle of my garden...I want to put a back panel in, tongue and groove to the front about 2 rows from floor, shelves etc...then need to find a good stain that is pet friendly, a curtain wire round top and get a clear shower curtain to 'draw' when it rains!! and add a lil decor :p
but I love it!! :D

Thats really a bargain, brilliant :) I think Cuprinol shades is pet friendly, there was a thread recently which mentioned it I am sure.

Back