• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Aunty Kris and Aunty Hetty (And anyone else)

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I like to attack me cardboard tubes and throw them about see how good I is at it?
IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

Mummy says I am very happy and have settled really well into my temporary room. Mummy says she will try to put me back with Radish when May comes but I dunno who this May is or what she has got to do with anything :?

Here are some pictures of me looking all cute and adorable.

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

Sees you again soon :wave:

Will deffinitely point this thread to Sarah Jane as she had a certain soft spot for her! :love:
Waffle (previously known as Lailah for anyone who remembers), you look very very happy and I'm so glad you've found your new Mummy :love::love:
I'm very proud of you for not chewing the wooden skirting board, as you did have a nice nibble of your hutch :lol:
Lovely to hear from you! Thank mummy for taking the photos for me :)
xxxxxx

I'm very proud of you for not chewing the wooden skirting board, as you did have a nice nibble of your hutch :lol:
Lovely to hear from you! Thank mummy for taking the photos for me :)
xxxxxx

I have given her loads of wooden toys which she loves to chew so hopefully that's the reason she hasn't touched my skirting board :lol:

I love Waffle loads :love:

I have given her loads of wooden toys which she loves to chew so hopefully that's the reason she hasn't touched my skirting board :lol:

She was so funny, she used to climb ontop of her wooden hutch and nibble the top skirting of the hutch... it probably didn't help that she'd seen evidence of my previous foster Thorn doing it.. :lol:
She looks so happy, made my day.
Thankyou :D

i was eyeing youre pristine skirting boards with a certain amount of envy:lol:

such a pretty girlie:)

Back