• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's something wrong with Biscuit...

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
I am a little worried about her behaviour as it has become a little erratic! She has become slightly agressive at times and is not as affectionate.

I don't know as anyone else would notice, but I can tell there is something different.

She likes scritches behind the ears but hates strokes now and cam just randomly turn and scrabble hands away. Last night she actually bit me (not so as to hurt me, just one of those 'bog off' type nips!

I think it is one of two things:

1. She is suffering with Spring fever, or a phantom pregnancy (of course she is snipped though!). I haven't had a doe behave like this seasonallky though.

2. She is not well, or is in pain.

Really my question is whether it is more likely to be the first or should I take her to the vet. He looked over her a couple of weeks ago and mentioned nothing.

She's eating, drinking and pooping fine.

:?

It could be spring fever as Kassy is being a right humping and nippy bunny at the moment. If you are concerned perhaps get it checked out.

Snowdrop has done the same think. She used to be very timid, never affectionate but definately not aggressive.

Now she grunts, attacks my feet if I get out of bed in the night and is very territorial.

I have no idea what has changed her other than that she has grown in confidence!

Snowdrop has done the same think. She used to be very timid, never affectionate but definately not aggressive.

Now she grunts, attacks my feet if I get out of bed in the night and is very territorial.

I have no idea what has changed her other than that she has grown in confidence!

Is it a seasonal thing for her too do you think?

How long has she been like it? Could be spring fever, i find some of mine behave a bit odd this time of year. Otherwise if you are quite concerned will the vet just check her over for you? Better to be sure and put your mind at rest. The vet could have a good feel to make sure she's in no discomfort anywhere etc? I dont know what else to suggest really :?

Thank you, she just doesn't seem in any pain. I think I'll give her a couple of days and see. I hope it is temporary.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the plaster cast on my arm. :?

It is me really. She is OK with the OH. Come to think of it, she was scared of me when I was on crutches and it's been since then :?

Back