• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First disowned easter bunny

Rachel89

Mama Doe
:(

Going to pick up a rabbit off of one the kids at work in an hour.

Don't know anything but Beckys going to foster her and then we will bond them to my trio.

I wouldn't normally say yesat an instant but I know any animal in that house isn't safe at all :cry:

Hopefully being so soon after Easter the poor little thing will be ok. At least it will be safe with you.

Shes so cute, the dad said he bought her last friday and she was 10weeks, but from a guess would say shes only just 8weeks.
Shes rather timid but she hasn't been touched for over a week but she gave me some kisses and tucked right into her hay like anything :love:

so they've only had her a week? whats wrong with her in that short space of time?! hardly gave her a chance ay?
But sounds like she's better off out of there anyway!

so they've only had her a week? whats wrong with her in that short space of time?! hardly gave her a chance ay?
But sounds like she's better off out of there anyway!

My Scarlett was only given a week before her owners were bored of her :? :roll: She was still a baby when I got her, I think its quite common for people to realize they can't be bothered so soon after they get a bunny :(

I am pleased bunny is safe now

Shes so cute, the dad said he bought her last friday and she was 10weeks, but from a guess would say shes only just 8weeks.
Shes rather timid but she hasn't been touched for over a week but she gave me some kisses and tucked right into her hay like anything :love:

Erm...so where are the pics? :?

Back