• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have lost Dexter now :(

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Dexter was fine last night, he did the happy food dance for dinner and munched all his vegs last night, was fine when i covered them over for bed.

This morning he didn't come over for his breakfast I left him for 10 mins to see if he would come if I left them alone but no, he was sat in the corner facing the corner :?

I took the food to him but still not interested so picked him up and he started fitting, I took him in and wrapped a towel round him and called the vets who said i could come straight down, put his brother in the carrier and on the way in the car he fitted again and died in my arms in the car :cry: :cry: Why is this happening? :(

I'm so sorry :cry:
I don't know why this is happening. I guess rabbits are very good at hiding that they're ill. By the time they have shown any symptoms of illness, it's too late.:(
Thinking of you xxx

Aw no, another sudden death.... :cry: xx

I'm so very sorry. What a horrible shock for you - you must be so upset! Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Sending lots of love Katie. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with so much sadness recently. He had a wonderful time whilst with you.

Binky free Dexter.

Hi Katie - I'm just home and catching up and am devastated for you, this is so sad. Dexter had a wonderful time with you and I know you will miss him terribly. Binky free little Dexter x

I just really can't believe it, he came in a horrible state, we were just getting him sorted and he had a lovely home to go to :cry: :cry:

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT1233.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't save you little man, binky free at the bridge, my Lionel will be there to look after you xxxxx

:cry: omg...we lost little woozle having fits...:(

bert:(ie had one a few weekends ago and only one vet said dont move him he may have a heart attack...its apparently very common after a fit.
But then again if you dont they can still die.
im so so sorry he died...so cute and finally to have a home...so so sad.

its like when we lost willow..i even now blame myself for her death but heart probs or seizures are so sudden and out of the blue..:cry:

HUGS xx

Back