• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jovie Update

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little fluffy Jovie was neutered yesterday
He came through fine and was eating within an hour of being home:D

So he will be looking for a home..with someone who loves brushing bunnies..very soon:D

:D:D:D :love::love::love:
Thanks for the update Jill! I have been wondering how he is doing. I swear nothing phases that rabbit...he loves his nom noms!:lol:

Bless him! Does he mind being brushed Jill or is it a battle?

I'm not Jill, but I'll answer anyway....Jovie is an absolute angel about being brushed. Sometimes he even flops out:love::love::love: The only probs were his sensitive bits:oops: and ticklish feets:lol: He would get a little squirmy. He's so cute though, you wouldn't mind:love:

:thumb:Wow, Jill...you work fast!!!:) It doesn't happen to be a RUer does it? Whoever it is is going to be getting a really special boy.:love::love::love:

Ok, how have I managed to miss all these Jovie threads?? Who's been hiding them from me?? Hmmmmm?? :lol::lol:

I just asked on the other thread if he was getting a honeybunny wife so I've had my question answered by this thread! :roll::lol:

If his new owner isn't on RU, I think you should make it part of his adoption contract that his new owner has to sign up! His fan club demands it! ;)

I'm really excited for Jovie and his new life after finally spotting the threads. :love:

Jovie is..as I type..making friends with Plum
She is a very nervous girl and is a bit scared as she is wondering why she is being humped by a sheep:lol:

Hopefully he will settle and they will be off to their new home shortly..and I'm sure their new owner will post pics:D

I just saw the thread! Soooooo cute! And Jovie looks fantastic! :love::love::love: I'm so glad you've found him a wonderful new home and a wife Jill - Thank you so much. :):wave:

Back