• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Just Love My Bunnies ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
... Completely pointless post but I'm just sat here watching Archie and Leo binky around and it just makes my heart swell.

I wish I could pick them both up and give them a good old squeeze but don't think they'll appreciate that ... somehow! :lol:

Anyone else have these little moments?

Me too. I can be having the worst day ever but just to see my two running and binkying through the house puts a big smile back on my face :D

I just had a special moment with Bramble in the garden. He is so friendly now, and I love it when he sprints around the garden binking :love:

Yes I do! I see them all snuggled up or playing together and then they both come over for a fuss! And it just makes me go mmmmmeeeerr! I love you guys:love:

Every day! I fell asleep on the sofa last night and woke up with Mowgli sleeping beside my legs :love:

Everyday! :love: Especially first thing in the morning when I let Charlee out - she binkys everywhere! Or when I catch her getting up to mischief and she looks at me all innocent like... :love:

great post.Molly and joker are laid out on thier backs snuggled up after an adventorous morning in the garden (digging up all my plants).Nothing better on alvely spring morning:love:

even at her most poorly pearl made my heart swell to bursting :love::love:

she could hardly breathe and i started hand feeding pellets and she would prop herself up on my leg, little mouth going, stunning :love::love::love:

then when alvin came looking for more shed do a little cough splutter in panic that he would get her precious pellets.. an amazing memory to keep forever :love::love::love:

Alvin makes my heart explode when he buzzes and does a flop :love::love::love: and the way his ears flap when he runs :lol::lol:

My day get so better when i get up and harry rushes to his gate to say morning to me and chase my feet for his breakfast and when ive had a c:censored:p day i just go put him in the garden and watch him with a glass of wine and relax......bliss

Back