• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my god no!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I was just woken by the most awful screaming, i ran over to Butters to calm her down and her breathing slowed and she died :cry::cry::cry:

She was just a baby, only a year old. Milly is terrified :cry:

This is all my fault :cry::cry:

Last edited:
very sorry your loss (( huggy )) ,,,,,

BUT ,,,,,,,

I feel this is not the end thou ,,,, the body is only a vessel an outter shell ,,,, is our souls that is ,, what we truly are ,,, so her soul is in a better place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looking down on you with pure love :love:,,,,,, iam sure she ll check in on you from time to time :)

Last edited:
Lillian I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say it must be such a shock. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

*hugs*

I am so sorry, how awful.
Its not your fault, she was clearly in huge distress before you came to her.
Huge hugs for you. x

Oh no! :cry:

That's absolutely awful. Am so, so sorry to read this! I can't imagine just how horrible you must be feeling. What a nasty shock. Lots of hugs for you - thinking of you xx

Oh Lillian, I'm so sorry! Everyone knows you would never do anything to harm your buns, so you mustn't blame yourself.

I'm so sorry. What a terrible shock. What had happened, did you see? Thoughts with you x x x

She was in stasis last night. I brought her (and her sister Milly) indoors to monitor her. I gave her some water, by 6am she was moving around more, had a little run around my room then i put her back in her pen and went back to bed.. Next thing i know i'm woken by her screaming :cry::cry:

Back