• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade Bunny Treats

Lu_x

Mama Doe
This was my first trial run but I've developed lots of recipes I want to try and see how they turn out, they're all bunny and guinea pig friendly and most fresh ingredients have come from my garden.

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

They only had a little taster but they both wanted more!

Rolled oats, banana, some very finely grated carrot, water, and some freshly chopped herbs. The one's I've got planned for tomorrow are more herb based.

They both climbed all over me for more but I was a strict Mummy! :oops:

They look fab! I'm going to get round to making some for my bunch now the herbs are coming out in the garden again :D they just go mad for them, more so than anything else and so much better and yummier than shop bought treats :D

I'm experimenting with some other home developed recipes today. I'm also making some hamster treats. Watch this space for updates :D

Now the hammy treats Id like to see.

I make my own bunny treats but they tend to be based on their own pellets, softened with water and bits added. That way they can have them more often, and they love them more than their pellets

UPDATE: NEW BUNNY BISCUITS BAKED :D Josie's Favourite - Jerusalem Artichoke and Dill
IMG_0517.jpg

and the rest of the family :lol:
IMG_0518.jpg

Back