• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy and Minnie

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Snowy and Minnie went out for an hour in the sun this afternoon and really enjoyed it,

SnowyandMinnie015x2.jpg

Having a snuggle

SnowyandMinnie053x2.jpg

Soaking up the sun

SnowyandMinnie057x2.jpg

Snowy was given in because they didn't want him anymore because he was old, they thought he was about 7 years old and that was 2 years ago, he is a real little sweetheart and one of Jay's favourites

Minnie was handed in last December aged 10.5 years old, she came in with horrendous fur mites that had burrowed into her flesh on her back, she has mammory tumours and we think she has uterine cancer, but she is a happy little girl and has put a bit of weight on since she has been with us, she is too old to operate on so we have made her as comfortable as possible for however long she has left

Snowy and Minnie adore each other :love:

I love Snowys little hind leg in that last pic, it looks so dainty in amongst all that fluff! I bet he's lovely to snuggle :love:

Awwww bless them Theo - those pics have made my heart melt!!! :love::love::love::love:

So wonderful they have found each other in their twilight years :love:

oh you wouldnt think they were in their twilight years to look at them..theyre both so adorable and sweet together:love:

so sad she has cancer but i know everyday counts...and comfort and pain relief and love are what shes going to be responding to.

she has the love of her life too:love::love:

They are both gorgeous buns, their stories have brought me to tears. I'm so glad that they are in a safe and snug place now, they look very content! :love::love::love: Sending them both nose rubs

They are gorgeous and it's really lovely because Minnie has never had a partner before:cry:, but at least she has love now:love:

They are a beautiful pair. :love:

They don't look their ages and they certainly look very content with you at the moment though it's sad to hear about Minnie's illness. At least she's got some peace and happiness in her life xx

Back