• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty, Naughty Deej

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Deej has been in the doghouse (not literally don't worry) today, as he worked out how to get on top of the side board and when I woke up this morning I came down to find him on the sideboard eating the only apple in the fruit bowl. :roll: Like many people, first thing in the morning I had to pop to the bathroom :oops: only to hear things on the sideboard going crash - he'd literally climbed straight back up there as soon as I'd left the room - even though I'd moved the fruit bowl and already told him off. :?

So he got put in his cage for timeout. When I let him out he proceeded to climb back up on the sideboard in front of OH and me for the third time. :roll:

Having worked out his route I've blocked it off and hope he won't be able to get back up there (I don't want my ornaments smashed and DVDs chewed), but then he managed to squeeze through the slightly open baby gate into the front room - only to stand there looking happy with himself, and hop back into the lounge when I went to get him, then run in the kitchen as soon as I opened the door to put away my breakfast things. :roll:

He's being incredibly naughty today - must be something in the air. I'm not sure which is worse this or when he was being really clingy the other week. *sigh*

I think he will be getting shut in his cage more regularly for time out/alone time if he doesn't behave himself - OH already says I let him get away with murder and Deej gets his own way far too often! :oops: But these days we rarely put him in his cage as he had been behaving himself quite well - I guess all that freedom has gone to his head. :lol:

:lol::lol: oh my gosh what a naughty bun!! :lol::lol:
Maybe its that srping time feeling?! Boooiiiiiinnnggg! :lol::lol:

:lol:Naught Deej! I caught Charlee in the rubbish bag today :shock:! She looked up at me all innocent like and then continued rummaging through - didn't care that I was standing there telling her off :lol::lol:

Back